Thursday, August 18, 2005

ch-ch-ch-changes!

new digs in d.c. yo...

bek and i scored a fab apartment that we are going to magically transform from no way to hey-hey with our sparkling decorating skills and the help of the following items:

if you want to help paint, you would be filed under utterly marvelous in my rolodex.

moving in next week and could not be happier. will no longer have so i will be depending upon the kindness of others should i desperately need to be transported in a vehicular fashion.

the job is still good...

kickin ass and takin names at TLC. totally gotten into the groove of things and know my way around now. no more floundering and aimless staring/IM-ing for hours on end anymore for me; it's strictly myspace stalking and online shopping from here on out.

family drama...

like there's ever a calm day with ma famille. there were some minor snaphoos the past week, but it seems as though things have taken care of themselves at the moment and theres no more bad blood in the house.

Housesitting...

Speaking of this bad blood-less house, my parents and lil sis will be taking a wholesome trip to vegas this week and have left their lovely suburban house and its swimming pool in my charge. I think we should all put on bikinis and dive in. you provide the watermelon and i'll help with the partial nudity.

Newish music...

My pal introduced me to an early 90s local band that really rocked my socks off. I love, love, love new tunes. Lately Ive just been listening to my friends music, but if you have any suggestions lay them on me, post haste.

Newish shirt...

The same pal gave me this awesome shirt. I feel like a modern cowboy, due to its snazzy snaps in lieu of boring buttons and its understated natural-toned plaid.

Newish friends...

I totally love nan.

No comments: