Thursday, September 22, 2005

hurricanes blow...

my week has been a flurry of underwhelming lunch hours and early bedtimes. here's a list of some exciting things i've done...

this week:

ate breakfast/lunch/dinner (3 times each)

went to bed before 11pm (3 times)

bought a cheap DVD player.

bought a new wallet.

wore my very small skirt with an oversized sweater.

giggled.

shook my fist.

watched a lot of movies including, but not limited to

last friday:

had one very strong drink at black cat that lasted me the whole night.

met a few new people including a big bald sexpot and a lovely fellow in a jaunty cap who kept slyly grabbing my moneymaker and reminded me of this guy

cory liberated my ta-tas. had to retreat to the loo to regain control over the situation.

found out my french-speaking pal lives two blocks away from me.

for the first friday in a long, long while, i went home and was fast asleep by 3:30am.

last saturday:

returned some junk to ikea and got a lovely cash refund.

sat around at tryst (for the billionth time this month) and reminisced over my europe pictures with some delicious hot tea and a pair of stuffed mushrooms before heading out to the florida house with tom.

KATRINA benefit at aaron/gwen's house.

grabbed a lot of manboobs.

danced the robot to practically every song i heard.

was impressed by thomas lunch and the drugs - especially dug their robot set opener, for obvious reasons.

a saucy boy made me a cheez-it necklace.

got hit with some pretzels.

hugged a lot of people, whether i knew them or not.

last sunday was awesome...

No comments: