Friday, November 18, 2005

my metro was a-flame...

i'm crashing...

a chimichanga made me very happy earlier. then it made me sleepy.

i was temporarily revived by cake.

i am jealous of someone.

i am looking forward to tomorrow.

i keep thinking about someone, even though i shouldn't, because he looks really lovely today.

i am in love with other people's dogs. most recently - woofy.

i did 15 minutes of work today. most of the time i was daydreaming... or eating cake.

i need to brush my teeth.

my skirt makes me feel really, really hot.

i've got a t-shirt idea involving patrick swayze.

my tea has gone cold.

thick smoke billowed out of the last car of my metro train this morning. passengers were asked to exit the train and metro employees came to inspect it.

i am impressed by the swoopiness of that guy's hair.

i want to learn how to darkroom.

i feel another haircut coming on.

No comments: