Monday, October 24, 2005

anticlimax!

friday

it was rainy and i was lonely. so i cooked a little dinner for my little brother and brought it over to him at work. stopped off for some kung pao chicken for myself and a copy of center stage and thus my evening was set.

put on my billowy pirate pants that i love so much but can no longer wear out in public due to the cracktastic nature of the waistband and some bright yellow knee socks.

popped center stage in my dvd player.

turned the volume way up.

pinned my hair off my face, fashioned a small fort of pillows on my bed, and drew this lady:

saturday

cleaned like a madwoman... those dishes, laundry and rugs ain't got nothing on my scrubbing and vacuuming abilities. rewarded myself with a delicious steak.

went out and saw almost every dc person i've met in the past 3 or 4 months in the space of 2.5 hours. weird to the max. made lots of jazz hands. play-humped clint for a bit while he talked about being jewish and norwegian. giggled with some saucy ladies. double-cheek kissed everyone and erik mocked me a little. had one drink. got tired. home by 3.

sunday

awoke half-refreshed and half in blinding pain due to a sinus headache that had become centrally located in my left eyebrow. temporarily shook it off with some lady grey tea. met tom for brunch and made fun of him a little, but it was totally warranted. ate my scrumptious omelette and then bought some records. got two 45s - libertines can't stand me now and unrest. also got a ray charles LP because i had georgia on my mind. tom and i walked around adams morgan in the sunshine and eventually parted ways. i went off to buy some kickass shoes. then i watched friday the 13th and urban legends and slept a night of fitful sleep...

No comments: