Sunday, January 01, 2006

nye = the cure for fun.

oh man... i was totally lame on new year's!

it is physically impossible for me to have fun on command, which is exactly what new year's feels like to me. one of my roomie's threw a party, during which they blasted such musical delights as linkin park and chingy. beer pong. fat guys. awesome. i did have some champagne with my neighbor, but then my wet blanketness at least temporarily ruined his night. ended up going home and sleeping. i feel like it's my latent rebellious teenager who's like "oh, it's new year's? you want me to have fun and go out and be silly? well... you're not the boss of me!" yeah, so ugh.


today, now that the contrivance of nye is over, i'm going to buy some more presents for myself with xmas money, like that electric teapot that i've wanted forever. also gonna get some fun stationery (yes, for actual letter writing) because i owe axel a letter and i don't think people get enough personal mail in this crazy modern life.

No comments: