Thursday, July 13, 2006

connect the blogs.

can't sleep...

i'm feeling nervous about tomorrow. about seeing my mom and brother and everyone.

so instead of thinking about that, i've watched center stage... twice.

to further indulge in awesomeness, i've spent quite a nice chunk of time on the following blogs:

1. tiny, tiny fun
kellyface's video podcasts are oddly endearing and endearingly odd. thumbs up, kelly.

2. brightest young things
within the next couple days, i will officially unveil my nyc contribution to this fabulous site that has come to fruition thanks to the diligent efforts of svetlana.

ben moves in on sunday.

sunday is also my 24th birthday. could i possibly be getting old?

things i want for my birthday:
digital SLR
fancy new laptop with better imaging software (i think the mac world is beckoning)
dresses. lots of fluttery dresses.
good times

i don't have any food in the apt, which should be interesting when ben and i return on sunday, hungry and exhausted from the move.

i have a blister on each of my baby toes that will prevent me from wearing the shoes i want tomorrow.

No comments: